Our central heating makes me feel like I'm a tomato being sun-dried in a slow oven overnight so I'm really conscious of my water intake and keep an eau bottle with me at all times! It's a filter water bottle that uses a traditional Japanese binchotan charcoal to make your tap water taste great, you can fill it up at any water tap which means you can go to the bathroom to fill up your bottle and it filters on the go! We've just re-stocked them because we missed them so much.
I'm always turning it off and opening windows round the house and my husbands always closing them and turning the heating higher - I'm running hot, he's running cold - that's marriage for you! Lucky my body tells me when I'm dehydrated and need to drink water.
The body is around two thirds water so its important for your fluid system and cells to get enough water - Here's 5 signs to help you know when you're dehydrated and your body is telling you that you need water - simple TICK:
- Notice when your urine is yellow - it's too concentrated and could do with some watering down, just like a lemonade drink concentrate needs diluting!
- Tiredness and exhaustion could be caused by so many things and dehydration could be one of them - drink a glass of water or two and think 'refreshment' - ahhh, thirst quenching tonic, preferably without the gin
- Notice if you're feeling dizzy, confused or irritable - sweating in the gym or hot yoga can cause the opposite of the desired effect if you don't drink enough water to replace what you've lost through your skin.
- Notice when your mouth and tongue feel dry or your lips are cracking or your friend tells you that your breath is a little less than fresh. Less water, less saliva, dryer mouth.
- Dry eyes, sunken eyes - its easy to notice changes around the eyes as the skin is sensitive and all you need to do is look in the mirror!Thank you body for being so switched on, I must remember to notice you more and listen to your wisdom. At Yoga United, we love the Eau bottle range and have just re-stocked it in time for Xmas - A filter water bottle that uses a traditional Japanese binchotan charcoal to make your tap water taste great, you can fill it up at any water tap which means you can go to a tap in any bathroom to fill up your bottle and it filters on the go! Comes in a glass version too!
- It Makes tap water tase great!
- IBPA free tritan, cork, stainless steel, silicon
- includes x1 binchotan active charcoal filter ( 6months life)
- W 8.5cm H 24cm / w 3.3" H 9.4"
- 800 ml 27 floz
- The bottle is diswaher safe. (The cork is not diswasher safe and charcoal need to remove)
- Travel Product
- BUY NOW