8 Steps to a Calm Mind: Connection in Isolation
If you are feeling anxious and isolated, this course offers inspiration and connection with others to bring yourself to calm and clarity, listen more deeply and feel your radiatnt self. Lockdown into the miracle of your own body, resilience, adaptability & compassion. 2 hour sessions over 8 weeks with 1 longer urban retreat session. Maximum 10 particpants
Sorry we're out of stock!
Enter your email address below and we’ll notify you as soon as it becomes available.
This online 8 week course + retreat day is delivered online into your own home nest. There will be maximum of 10 particpants per course.
Feeling Anxious & Isolated?
- Do Fear & anxiety often stop you in your tracks?
- Do you sometimes feel out of control, lean into panic mode, and heading towards melt down?
- Do you use coping strategies that do not serve you?
- Are you hearing a lot of self judgment and inner criticism?
- Are you feeling irritated, angry, short-tempered, depressed?
- Are you experiencing racing thoughts, feel confused & stuck
These are some of the feelings people are reporting about being in lockdown. As a result, your health and relationships may be suffering.
The good news is you can take action with 8 steps to a healthier approach
Inspiration & Connection
- Find your way from anxious to anchored
- Learn to turn down your inner critic
- Acknowledge & accept what is happening
- Give yourself permission to do it your way
- Ride the waves of suffering & emotion
The result? Return to centre, calm & clarity.
See more clearly, listen more deeply, feel your radiant self. Lockdown into the miracle of your body’s own capacity to repair & heal, and the gifts of life & love.
What to expect during this programme
- Move your body
- Release mental & physical tension
- Gather vitality & strength
- Breathe techniques to shift mood
- Find focus & clarity in your own wisdom
- Pause between reacting and responding
- Connect with others in livestream time
- Receive audio recordings so you can continue in your own home
Please note: movement, postures, breathing exercises, meditation can be adapted and modified for your own body and fitness levels.
Dates: 7 May– 2 July 2020
8 x 2hr sessions + 1 x urban retreat in the comfort of your own home
Complete details will be provided to each registered group participant
Who is this workshop for?
Anyone who wishes to move their body with asana, pranayama breathing & meditation
Anyone who needs support to create connection in lockdown
No experience of yoga or meditation is necessary
- Reviews (0)
Be the first to review this product.
Leave your own review
Send this to a friend
Complete the form below and we’ll send the product details to a friend