... When you fall in Love with Yoga...
When you fall in love with yoga, it's often the case that it has helped you through a difficult time in your life in some way - perhaps breathing, relaxation exercises, postures, flow, and other yoga-related body/mind/spirit practices have helped you shift mood, soften hard edges, reframed negative thinking patterns, give you a renewed sense of peace, buoyancy and fun. Ahh Yoga - you help people in so many ways - I LOVE YOU!:
Yoga can support us when...
- We desire to feel physically well, strong, flexible and confident in our body
- We're feeling mentally unbalanced and looking for self-regulation
- We're overwhelmed with loss and confusion, and forgotten how to simply have fun and appreciate the simple things in life
- The nervous system is on constant high alert - relaxation and sleep are elusive and our relationships are suffering
- We are going through the motions and need to feel alive and joyful again
How to keep healthy and well...
it's worth finding out how to keep healthy, growing and flourishing by keeping the magic of yoga close to you, remembering the practices, fall in love with yoga all over again, and accept all parts of you and learn to be unapologetically yourself. And when you experience this kind of magic for yourself, you could be on the journey to train to help others feel the same...
Here are two testimonials for the Yoga Therapy Module 1 by people who are not yoga teachers, they were simply looking for some practices to help them through their current life 'stuff'.
"This course has showered me with many blessings. I loved the variety of the teaching to promote knowledge and healing in support of my self as well as others – every day left me feeling alive and inspired"
"By seeing yoga and its philosophy in a new way, this learning has all made tremendous difference to my life already"
If you are still reading this, you may be curious about the next dates, and what's coming up in the world of Yoga United Education - so here's what happening next...and hope you're inspired to join us.
Love Judy, Saz & The Yoga United team