Coping and Hoping
We are offering our readers 20% off our courses
to help you get through the stormy world we live in.
Use the code HELP 20 (offer ends 24 Jan 2021)
Whether you're swimming or sinking, floating or falling, waving or drowning, you may be feeling the need to remove yourself from The News and the mess in the world for a while as its effect may be harming more than helping.
And of course we can stay informed about whats happening but remember, there is a whole world of adventure right here inside your body to turn to, to tune into, a place of sanctuary. And if you've been there before, you know each time you go is awe-some!
Here is why you might want to go on this trip -
- To Remember and recognise the resources and strategies you are already using
- To Change direction from anxious to anchored
- To Rewire your brain to create new neural pathways and habits
- To Examine suffering created by your mind not your circumstances
- To Re-awaken joy, gratitude and the love of life just as you are
- To Find a renewed sense of vigour and freedom in body, mind and spirit.
Whether you're sleep-deprived or depressed, you will be guided to take what you learn on your mat out into life
to help you cope and give you hope back out there in the stormy weather of the world today.
At least it works for me and it might work for you too. Worth a try?
On 21 January 2021, join Judy Sampath for a
FREE taster workshop
Or click on our Courses Page and use the code HELP20 now. This offer ends 24 Jan 2021.
If 20% off is not enough, email us for a bursary application if finances are getting in the way of you joining us. Our sliding scale means everyone pays what they can.
Hope to see you in the zoom room soon,