Yoga Therapy for Self Care - An afternoon workshop
Dear yoga practitioners, teachers, carers, health professionals, anyone who is stressed out and over-tired...
This morning I have:
- shaken off my nervous system
- draped myself over a bolster or two
- covered my eyes with an eye pillow
- breathed deeply & fully
- given myself permission to do nothing
- suspended my busy life for some time so all the cells in my body can feel the benefit of clarity, repair and joy
- moved to some music
- received a yoga nidra practice for creativity
- thanked my body for all that it does for me
I find these practices a great way to kick off a restful weekend
And now I’m ready to offer some of these self-care therapeutic practices to you -
- See the Restorative, Yoga Nidra and yoga therapy afternoon with me and my special lovely guest Lyn Tally from the USA! (parking free after 1.30pm) https://www.yogaunited.com/yoga-therapy-taster-apr...
- Monday evening class resumes tomorrow 13 May at the Muswell Hill Methodist Church 7.30–9pm. Hopefully we will be able to get out into the garden before too long! You can book online with paypal or drop in as usual http://www.yogaheadspace.co.uk/open-class/ - Please bring a friend for FREE if you know anyone who would like to try out the class
- INDIA 2020 – my theme will be ‘Therapeutic Yoga & Wholeness Retreat’ - hope to holiday with you https://www.yogaunited.com/india-retreat-judy-hirs...
If you’d like to deepen your understanding of yoga and how it supports you through life’s challenges and joys, have a look at our courses – the next yoga therapy course starts next weekend! https://www.yogaunited.com/education
Please email to set up a phone consultation if you’d like to know more about 1-2-1 yoga therapy or join a class, workshop or training.
Hope to see you on the mat very soon,
With warm wishes,
Judy Hirsh Sampath
Founder, Yoga United Educatin
Yoga Development Courses & Training with Yoga United Education