The sound of the Tingshas is like a summons. It brings us to the here and now. In meditation, tingshas are used to indicate the beginning and the end. At the beginning you let go of everything except the clean moment of here and now; at the end you awaken physically and spiritually in the here and now of material reality. Tingshas are also used to clear the energy present in a room and "open" it by sounding the tingshas in the four corners of a room. A great way to clear energy when smudging is not appropriate!
These beautiful brass tingshas are made up of 2 cymbals joined by a pink cord. When the two cymbals are gently struck together, they make a clear high-pitched ringing sound.
They come to you packed in one of Yogamalai's lovely OM gift bags. The colour of the bag may vary - we trust that the right one will find you!
- Brass tingsha cymbals.
- Ideal for meditation or sound healing.
- Sturdy strong cord.
- Handmade gift bag by Yogamalai using fair trade principles, supporting families in India.
- Size: approx. 5cm diameter (2.5”), 40cm of cord
- Excellent small cymbals Review by Ali
- A lovely ting! Review by Twinkle