Search results for: '%22%22 contact'
- £25.00Ready for the Holiday Season? Practical ways to Generate Calm and Compassion
Mindfulness, restorative yoga & Yoga Therapy afternoon workshop with JUDY HIRSH SAMPATH
If you are dreading the holiday season, reminiscing about better times, or struggling to meet the demands of what is required of you, this Sunday afternoon workshop can help you prepare for stormy weather and relationships, and how to respond in a calm way when it comes! No need for any yoga experience, simply a desire to rest and create space to generate calm and compassion.
Got 2 hours to give yourself a break? Yoga Therapy can help you get ready for the holidays
2.30-4.30pm - at The Laboratory Spa & Health Club, Muswell Hill, N10
£20 members, £25 non-members- refundable when you join our 60 hour module in yoga therapy.
NOW BOOKING Sunday 15 December 2.30-4.30pm
At The Laboratory Spa & Health Club, Muswell Hill, London N10 2QE
- £550.00Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy Essentials 4 Day Module
In Phoenix Rising Essentials (32hrs), you will learn to skillfully guide others to align the wisdom of their body and mind in an individualized direct experience.
Internationally-acclaimed educator, yoga therapist and founder of Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy Michael Lee is making a special visit to join Yoga United to offer a 4 day yoga therapy module for yoga practitioners, yoga teachers and therapists interested in 'life-changing' action.
Discover how to be a catalyst for powerful change through this research-backed, body-centered approach to clear insight and life-changing action.
At: The Arc Centre, 98b St Paul St, London N1 7DF (nearest stations: Angel underground, Essex Road Overground)
TO REGISTER INTEREST email email@example.com or CONTACT USOut of stock
- £610.00Chair Yoga 5 Day Module for Teachers & Professionals
With many years of practical experience between them, Richard Kravetz and Mary Mackie are offering a goldmine of information and practical skills to ensure yoga can be inclusive and accessible to every body using chairs and props. Three of their students - one has Parkinsons, one living with MS and third recovering from a stroke, will be attending as speakers on the course to talk and answer questions about their conditions and the benefits of yoga.
BWY accredited module - you do not need to be a yoga teacher to join.
2020 DATES 9-11 Oct and 6-8 Nov 2020 (times TBC)
AT: The Arc Centre, Islington, North London
- As low as £4.50EX HIRE High Density Yoga BrickLightly used (preloved!) high density foam Yoga Brick for extra height, extension and support.
- £3,350.00Yoga Teacher Training & Enrichment ProgrammeA ground-breaking embodied approach to yoga teacher training that is trauma-informed, and inspired by accessibility and inclusivity. If you prefer to study in a small group and want your Faculty to be a team that cares about you and your own self-development, then this course is definitely the one for you. CITY OF LONDON - Next intake for Autumn 2020. Please contact us for details.Out of stock
- £4,154.00Yoga United Yoga Therapy 550 hour professional training - Modules 2-10
You will need to complete Module 1 successfully to be accepted onto this training. You can take Module 1 in London and Cambridge in 2020.
Module 2 onwards is scheduled to start in November 2020 . Please CONTACT US for a full prospectus with dates for 2020-2022 professional training.