Search results for: '%22%22 terms-conditions'
- £17.99The Breathing Book: Donna FarhiThe Breathing Book. A practical guide to improving concentration, deepening relaxation, and much more. By Donna Farhi
- £610.00Chair Yoga 5 Day Module for Teachers & Professionals
With many years of practical experience between them, Richard Kravetz and Mary Mackie are offering a goldmine of information and practical skills to ensure yoga can be inclusive and accessible to every body using chairs and props. Three of their students - one has Parkinsons, one living with MS and third recovering from a stroke, will be attending as speakers on the course to talk and answer questions about their conditions and the benefits of yoga.
BWY accredited module - you do not need to be a yoga teacher to join.
2020 DATES 9-11 Oct and 6-8 Nov 2020 (times TBC)
AT: The Arc Centre, Islington, North London
- As low as £4.50EX HIRE High Density Yoga BrickLightly used (preloved!) high density foam Yoga Brick for extra height, extension and support.
- £119.00Chair Yoga for Mature Movers
This workshop with Richard Kravetz will provide you with new skills and creative ways to guide the elderly to move safely, find support and feel included in yoga classes. So useful with your own mature family members, in elderly care settings and specialised yoga classes.
NEXT DATE: Sat 20 June 2020
Venue: The Arc Centre, 98b St Paul Street, London, N1 7DF (near Essex Road Overground, Angel tube on the Northern line)
- £4,154.00Yoga United Yoga Therapy 550 hour professional training - Modules 2-10
You will need to complete Module 1 successfully to be accepted onto this training. You can take Module 1 in London and Cambridge in 2020.
Module 2 onwards is scheduled to start in November 2020 . Please CONTACT US for a full prospectus with dates for 2020-2022 professional training.
- £846.00Yoga Therapy Module 1: The Essentials 60hrs
8 day BWY accredited foundation course - Learn essential skills to meet, greet and inspire others on their healing journey.
This way of being starts with your own journey and ongoing self development and healing
Improve your inter-personal skills within your field of work, and your life with this BWY approved and certificated 60 hour foundation course in yoga therapy.
- common conditions covered are anxiety & depression, and back pain.
This can be a stand-alone course for those interested in yoga as therapy for personal development, and is a pre-requisite to continue onto the professional training starting in November 2020.
SPRING 2020 MODULE - London 7 & 8 Mar | 28 & 29 Mar | 18 & 19 Apr | 2 & 3 May
2020 SPRING MODULE - Camyoga, Cambridge 26 - 29 Mar | 14 - 17 May
2020 AUTUMN MODULE - London - Fri 18 - Sun 20 Sept | Fri 2 - Sun 4 Oct | Sat 24 & Sun 25 Oct