Search results for: 'christmas-last-posting-dates privacy-policy-cookie-restriction-mode'
- £550.00Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy Essentials 4 Day Module
In Phoenix Rising Essentials (32hrs), you will learn to skillfully guide others to align the wisdom of their body and mind in an individualized direct experience.
Internationally-acclaimed educator, yoga therapist and founder of Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy Michael Lee is making a special visit to join Yoga United to offer a 4 day yoga therapy module for yoga practitioners, yoga teachers and therapists interested in 'life-changing' action.
Discover how to be a catalyst for powerful change through this research-backed, body-centered approach to clear insight and life-changing action.
At: The Arc Centre, 98b St Paul St, London N1 7DF (nearest stations: Angel underground, Essex Road Overground)
TO REGISTER INTEREST email firstname.lastname@example.org or CONTACT USOut of stock
- £250.00Prana Shakti Yoga Therapy with Uma Dinsmore Tuli
This 2 day training is open to yogis & yoginis, yoga teachers, yoga therapists - power, vitality and awareness using mudras, bandhas, shakti bandhas, postures to support vitality and of course, yoga nidra!
Internationally-acclaimed educator, yoga therapist, spiritual activist and author of Yoni Shakti, Uma Dinsmore Tuli joins Yoga United to offer a 2 day yoga therapy module
Next dates: 28 & 29 NOVEMBER 2020
Venue: The Arc Centre, 98b St Paul St, London N1 7DF (nearest stations: Highbury/Islington, Angel, Essex Road)
- £610.00Chair Yoga 5 Day Module for Teachers & Professionals
With many years of practical experience between them, Richard Kravetz and Mary Mackie are offering a goldmine of information and practical skills to ensure yoga can be inclusive and accessible to every body using chairs and props. Three of their students - one has Parkinsons, one living with MS and third recovering from a stroke, will be attending as speakers on the course to talk and answer questions about their conditions and the benefits of yoga.
BWY accredited module - you do not need to be a yoga teacher to join.
2020 DATES 9-11 Oct and 6-8 Nov 2020 (times TBC)
AT: The Arc Centre, Islington, North London
- £3,350.00Yoga Teacher Training & Enrichment ProgrammeA ground-breaking embodied approach to yoga teacher training that is trauma-informed, and inspired by accessibility and inclusivity. If you prefer to study in a small group and want your Faculty to be a team that cares about you and your own self-development, then this course is definitely the one for you. CITY OF LONDON - Next intake for Autumn 2020. Please contact us for details.Out of stock
- £4,154.00Yoga United Yoga Therapy 550 hour professional training - Modules 2-10
You will need to complete Module 1 successfully to be accepted onto this training. You can take Module 1 in London and Cambridge in 2020.
Module 2 onwards is scheduled to start in November 2020 . Please CONTACT US for a full prospectus with dates for 2020-2022 professional training.
- £846.00Yoga Therapy Module 1: The Essentials 60hrs
8 day BWY accredited foundation course - Learn essential skills to meet, greet and inspire others on their healing journey.
This way of being starts with your own journey and ongoing self development and healing
Improve your inter-personal skills within your field of work, and your life with this BWY approved and certificated 60 hour foundation course in yoga therapy.
- common conditions covered are anxiety & depression, and back pain.
This can be a stand-alone course for those interested in yoga as therapy for personal development, and is a pre-requisite to continue onto the professional training starting in November 2020.
SPRING 2020 MODULE - London 7 & 8 Mar | 28 & 29 Mar | 18 & 19 Apr | 2 & 3 May
2020 SPRING MODULE - Camyoga, Cambridge 26 - 29 Mar | 14 - 17 May
2020 AUTUMN MODULE - London - Fri 18 - Sun 20 Sept | Fri 2 - Sun 4 Oct | Sat 24 & Sun 25 Oct