Search results for: 'mpblog rss tag store_id 1 id 22'
- £119.00Mentoring for yoga teachersThe Yoga Teacher Mentor workshop with author of the book, Jess Glenny. Where are you in your teaching journey? Setting your compass and looking at intentions for development.
- £119.00Hypermobility on the Yoga MatA day of information, sharing, & experiential learning, with leader in the field Jess Glenny. This workshop is designed for yoga teachers / therapists (both hypermobile and not), and also for hypermobile yoga practitioners. You are required to complete and return a participants' form with health questions on booking.
To £53.00A pack of 10 classic unscented Eye Pillow for relaxation, savasana, and sleep.
- As low as £6.00Handmade OM PendantHandmade soapstone OM Pendant with and adjustable waxed cotton thong.
- As low as £6.00Yoga United Linseed Eye PillowClassic unscented Eye Pillow for relaxation, savasana, and sleep.
- £75.00Yoga Therapy Taster Day
Yoga Therapy Taster Day - Exprience the difference between yoga teaching & yoga therapy.
Are you over-worked, over-stretched or over-tired? A day of yoga therapy can help!
Yoga Therapy is growing in reputation as a scientifically effective method for healing. If you are over-worked, over-whelmed, over-tired, over-stretched and ready to give yourself a break, join yoga therapist, Judy Hirsh Sampath to learn essential ways to continue your yoga journey. You don't need to be a yoga teacher to enjoy the fruits of yoga therapy practice.
You will have the chance to observe a demonstration of a yoga therapy session.
If you are a teacher, health professional or health seeker, this day offers experiences to self care for the soul and feel the power of yoga therapy practices.
Saturday 6 June 2020 10am-4pm, Old Street, London N1 10am-4pm
An accumulation of everyday stresses and life events can create aches and pains in the body, and disturbances in the mind.
So why not give yourself a break and allow the body, mind and nervous system to rest in a timeless bubble of repair.
Chocolate Studios, 7 Shepherdess Place, Old Street London, N1 (nearest tubes: Old Street, Angel)