Search results for: 'sale limited-offers'
- £15.99Yoga of the Subtle Body: Tias LittleA Guide to the Physical and Energetic Anatomy of Yoga
- £17.99The Breathing Book: Donna FarhiThe Breathing Book. A practical guide to improving concentration, deepening relaxation, and much more. By Donna Farhi
- £610.00Chair Yoga 5 Day Module for Teachers & Professionals
With many years of practical experience between them, Richard Kravetz and Mary Mackie are offering a goldmine of information and practical skills to ensure yoga can be inclusive and accessible to every body using chairs and props. Three of their students - one has Parkinsons, one living with MS and third recovering from a stroke, will be attending as speakers on the course to talk and answer questions about their conditions and the benefits of yoga.
BWY accredited module - you do not need to be a yoga teacher to join.
2020 DATES 9-11 Oct and 6-8 Nov 2020 (times TBC)
AT: The Arc Centre, Islington, North London
- £12.00Phoenix Rising Yoga TherapyA Bridge from Body to Soul by Michael Lee. Back in stock 2018Out of stock
- £119.00Chair Yoga for Mature Movers
This workshop with Richard Kravetz will provide you with new skills and creative ways to guide the elderly to move safely, find support and feel included in yoga classes. So useful with your own mature family members, in elderly care settings and specialised yoga classes.
NEXT DATE: Sat 20 June 2020
Venue: The Arc Centre, 98b St Paul Street, London, N1 7DF (near Essex Road Overground, Angel tube on the Northern line)
- £16.99The Heart of Yoga: T.K.V. DesikacharThe Heart of Yoga: Developing a Personal Practice. By T.K.V. Desikachar.