Search results for: 'tm_blog post view'
- £275.00Yoga Therapy for InsomniaA Weekend of Studying & Snoozing - for the over-tired, fatigued, exhausted and curious - for self care, and care of others. Includes experiential learning with presentations on scientific perspectives, philosophy and psychology.
- £119.00Hypermobility on the Yoga MatA day of information, sharing, & experiential learning, with leader in the field Jess Glenny. This workshop is designed for yoga teachers / therapists (both hypermobile and not), and also for hypermobile yoga practitioners. You are required to complete and return a participants' form with health questions on booking.
- £88.00Yoga United Medium Bolster - box 4A box of 4 medium size yoga bolsters in your favourite colours.
- £25.00Chakra Yoga: Anodea JudithA wonderful companion to Anodea Judith's decades of teachings. Providing exploration through yogic methods for liberating, transforming, and balancing our energetic body and life.
- £395.00Prana Shakti Yoga Therapy with Uma Dinsmore Tuli
This 3 day training is open to yogis & yoginis, yoga teachers, yoga therapists - power, vitality and awareness using mudras, bandhas, shakti bandhas, postures to support vitality and of course, yoga nidra!
Internationally-acclaimed educator, yoga therapist, spiritual activist and author of Yoni Shakti, Uma Dinsmore Tuli joins Yoga United to offer a 3 day yoga therapy module
Next dates: 27, 28 & 29 NOVEMBER 2020
Venue: The Arc Centre, 98b St Paul St, London N1 7DF (nearest stations: Highbury/Islington, Angel, Essex Road)
- £610.00Chair Yoga 5 Day Module for Teachers & Professionals
With many years of practical experience between them, Richard Kravetz and Mary Mackie are offering a goldmine of information and practical skills to ensure yoga can be inclusive and accessible to every body using chairs and props. Three of their students - one has Parkinsons, one living with MS and third recovering from a stroke, will be attending as speakers on the course to talk and answer questions about their conditions and the benefits of yoga.
BWY accredited module - you do not need to be a yoga teacher to join.
2020 DATES 9-11 Oct and 6-8 Nov 2020 (times TBC)
AT: The Arc Centre, Islington, North London