Eau Good water bottle design reformed with hand-blown borosilicate glass. Includes a protective neoprene sleeve and Binchotan charcoal filter.
- It Makes tap water tase great!
- Hand-blown glass, natural cork and silicone (BPA Free)
- Includes a Neoprene sleeve for bottle protection and insulation
- includes x1 binchotan active charcoal filter ( 6months life)
- W 9cm H 25.3cm / w 3.5" H 9.9"
- 600 ml 20 floz
- We advise to wash this by hand with hot soapy water and a bottle brush. Although the bottle and metal clamp are dishwasher safe, the fabric tag will not withstand frequent dishwashes. The silicon seal on the cork can be removed and is dishwasher safe. The cork is not dishwasher safe.
- Travel Product
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Simply drop your charcoal into the bottle. Fill with drinking (potable) tap water. Wait for the charcoal to filter chemicals from the water; overnight is ideal, but you will taste the difference after just one hour. Then, enjoy great tasting water!
HOW LONG WILL IT LAST?
If you are using your Binchotan with our 'eau good' bottle and fill it up once a day, then it should last three months. You are then able to recharge it by boiling it in water for ten minutes and then leaving to dry in sunlight. You should be able to keep recharging it for a further three months.
Binchotan active charcoal has been used in Japan as a water purifier since the 17th century. It reduces chlorine, mineralises the water and balances the pH. The binchotan active charcoal can be used for up to 6 months and amazingly recycles for many different uses after this.