Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy Essentials 4 Day Module
In Phoenix Rising Essentials (32hrs), you will learn to skillfully guide others to align the wisdom of their body and mind in an individualized direct experience.
Internationally-acclaimed educator, yoga therapist and founder of Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy Michael Lee is making a special visit to join Yoga United to offer a 4 day yoga therapy module for yoga practitioners, yoga teachers and therapists interested in 'life-changing' action.
Discover how to be a catalyst for powerful change through this research-backed, body-centered approach to clear insight and life-changing action.
At: The Arc Centre, 98b St Paul St, London N1 7DF (nearest stations: Angel underground, Essex Road Overground)
TO REGISTER INTEREST email email@example.com or CONTACT US
Internationally-acclaimed educator, yoga therapist and founder of Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy Michael Lee joins Yoga United to offer a 4 day yoga therapy module.
In Phoenix Rising Essentials (Level 1), you will learn to skillfully guide others to align the wisdom of their body and mind in an individualized direct experience. Discover how to be a catalyst for powerful change through this research-backed, body-centered approach to clear insight and life-changing action.
This course utilizes both cognitive and experiential approaches to learning and focuses on the development of knowledge, skills and awareness. It will include presentations, group discussion, guided experiences, and an elementary application of the practice.
You do not need to be a yoga teacher or therapist to join this 4 day level 1 training - it is open to anyone who is interested in therapeutic yoga practices for their own personal development and self-care, to help cope with difficulties in life and relationships, and/or wanting to apply the practices to support others on their yoga journey, or train to become a yoga therapist.
- Gain an understanding of the Phoenix Rising Method™ and its paradigm of life change based on the intersection of Yoga, Buddhism, Psychology and Neuroscience.
- Learn how to engage body awareness with present centered focus as a vehicle for engaging body insight and wisdom.
- Explore safe touch, assisted yoga, self presence and focused awareness, and understand how embodied presence facilitates life changing action.
- Refine hands on skills to guide clients to a state of embodied, present centered awareness and learn the distinction between this and narrative referencing.
- Explore Rogerian concepts that apply in the PR Method and their application in the facilitation of a body centered approach.
- Learn and apply listening and responding skills to deepen awareness and insight.
Days 3 and 4:
- Engage practice exchanges to further refine skills with deeper awareness and presence.
- Expand knowledge and skills required for safe and effective facilitation of assisted and unassisted embodied yoga experiences.
- Practice and refine dialog skills to deepen embodied awareness and connect clients body experience to life experience.
Dates: TBA 2020
All training days will take place at:
The Arc Centre, 98b St Paul St, London N1 7DF (nearest stations: Angel underground, Essex Road Overground)
Fees: £550 (non-refundable. You can transfer your place to another student yourself - please let us know if you need to transfer)
What does my fee cover?
Handouts and resources to support material covered (excludes lunch, travel, accommodation, extra tuition, 1-2-1 Yoga therapy sessions)
Your success in completing this Yoga Therapy Module will be celebrated with a distinguished certificate of participation from Yoga United Education for 32hours CPD training. You will also receive a certificate from Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy for completing the Essentials course (formally Level 1).
Yoga United Education offer a safe space in which to share knowledge, experience, insight, and practices that support the learning process.