Yoga United are delighted to welcome back Amanda Mackenzie to join Yoga United in India.
Sat 25th Jan - Sun 2nd Feb 2020 - this year's theme is 'THE ABUNDANT HEART' '
Nestled between the Keralan backwaters and the Arabian sea, our resort in Cherai Beach, is situated in spectacular surroundings and within easy reach of Cochin, the ancient spice trading port. Here, you can watch as sun rises over the serene backwaters and sets on the beach. The sea is warm and suitable for swimming, there are hammocks for you to laze in, glorious views. You may be lucky enough to spot kingfishers working for their meal or even dolphins playing in the sea.
With wide horizons and clear water, these stunning natural surroundings are the perfect place for a yoga holiday.
4 night Golden Triangle Add on: tbc
8 night yoga holiday Dates: Sat 25th Jan - Sun 2nd Feb 2020
3 night Tamil Nadu Add on: Monday 3 Feb-Thurs 6 Feb 2020 (You will need: an extra night at Cherai Beach 2 Feb, internal flight to Chennai on 3 Feb)
Location: Southern India.
Deposit: The £325 deposit is non-refundable and is the only way to confirm your place. The balance is due on 1 November, and we can offer a monthly plan to spread the payments (admin fee applicable)
This 'yoga India' experience will include:
- Accommodation in a/c villas with fridge and verandah
- All yoga and related sessions
- All airport transfers on recommended flights and dates
- One full day off to relax and restore with the option to join us for a day cruise down the backwaters of Kerala (A fee will apply approx £35)
- Not included: Insurance, Visas, Flights, optional excursions, drinks and snacks, ayurvedic treatments
If you're travelling from afar, why not extend your stay and immerse yourself even deeper into the Indian history and culture.
We have many choices for bespoke organised add-on adventures – we cater for all budgets. For full details about add ons and other options, EMAIL judy@Yogaunited.com or call 020 8361 1882 to speak to Judy or Saz
- Blessed Journey Review by Marcia