Return & Refund Policy
This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Yoga United Ltd.
1. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
2. A note about yoga mats: for health and safety reasons - once the packaging has been removed, it is not possible to exchange or refund this product.
3. Some other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service
4. If you change your mind about a purchase you have made, please contact us within 14 working days after the date of delivery. You are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, not including the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
5. If you wish to exchange a purchase you have made, please contact us within 14 working days after the date of delivery. You are entitled to receive an alternative of the same value, or of a lesser value with a refund of the difference from the original purchase price. This does not include the original postage and packaging charges. If you wish to exchange for an item of a greater value, then we will contact you for the remaining balance before we ship the exchange order. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us within 14 days, and we will either replace it, try to resolve the issue, or issue a full refund.
7. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
8. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment within 14 days of receiving the return, (although often more quickly)
9. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
10. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
11. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
12. Returns should be sent to the address below, along with your order number, contact details, and a note clearly stating your reason for return and instructions to us. You are responsible for the safe arrival of returned goods – we cannot issue refunds or exchanges for items that don’t make it back to us
Yoga United Ltd, 60 Pymmes Green Road, London, N11 1BY, UK