Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Yoga United Ltd. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Yoga United Ltd.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content (except payment details) that you enter onto this website may be transferred over various networks to operating partners such as courier and mail services, and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ slightly, so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
12. Just occasionally, we may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below. If this is the case, we will advise you as soon as possible. If payment has been made on an order that we are unable to fulfil we will immediately refund payment by the same method by which the payment was made
- The item you have ordered is out of stock
- We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
- There has been a pricing or product description error
- There is a system or procurement failure
- You have failed our customer validation checks
13. You will receive confirmation of your order by email. Please check that the details contained in this email are correct. If there are any mistakes, please let us know immediately. This email is neither an invoice nor a formal acceptance of your order.
14. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
15. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
16. Discount codes and special offer promotions may not apply to all products. Exemptions may apply for items that are already discounted, such as 'packs' and sale items.
17. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
18. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
Please see our delivery pages for information on our shipping services.
19. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
20. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply. You can find more about this on our returns page.
21. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as event tickets or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
22. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
23. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
24. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
26. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
27. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.