Navigate the ups and downs of life with Judy Hirsh Sampath & guest tutors
Yoga and yoga therapy, workshops, courses to inspire you to practice more, to nourish your soul, remind yourself of what you already know, and live the life you desire
Online yoga Classes (receive recording)
Mon 11 Sept - 4 Dec 2023 8.30-9.45am (no class 9 Oct)
It’s all online - £12.50 for a drop in and £120 for 12 week term)
Contact email@example.com for bank details or use paypal.me/judyhirshsampath
REGISTRATION ZOOM LINK
If you can’t pay in full or at all right now, please register anyway
Online Yoga Therapy Taster hour
Curious about yoga therapy? Introduction, short meditation, and embodied mindfulness practices. Q&A about what a yoga therapy session entails, our workshops, courses and training.
Self-care with yoga therapy - foundation module
nourishing for body, mine and soul, this course inspires you to befriend your body, deepen relationships to self and others, and give an overview of the invaluable benefits of yoga as therapy.
This course is a stand-alone course for all interested in yoga and therapy, and also acts as the first 50hrs of our yoga therapy diploma training – find out more with our free taster or arrange. discover call
Check dates or arrange a discovery call with Judy
DATES & INFO
India Yoga Retreat with Judy Hirsh Sampath Jan 2024
Yoga, pranayama, meditation, mindfulness, restorative, Yoga Nidra - the deep well of yoga offers limitless connection to self, others and celebration of life.
Movement, stillness, breath work, meditation, and some philosophy that connects you to India through the ancient art and science of yoga - share and connect with your companion adventurers. Ayruvedic treatments, swimming in the warm sea, sunsets on the beach, local trips make this a magical and safe trip – come with Yoga United Holidays. Judy & Saz.
Yes, we can’t wait to spend time with you in India, our second home. Running retreats in India since 2008, we have deep connections and trusted relationships. Choose to add on Temple Taster in South India, are travel around Kerala, or the famous Golden Triangle tour in the north, taking in the Taj Mahal.
Full list of workshops & courses
FOOD FOR THE SOUL
Regional workshops - contact studios directly or
CONTACT FOR DETAILS
- 19 Feb – Embodied Mindfulness CPD day ONLINE for BWY West Yorks
- 1 July - Celebrating your Uniqueness, London Sangha, BWY London, Colet House
- 16 Sep - Teaching Yoga 1-2-1, CPD day for BWY East Suffolk, Bury St Edmunds
- 7-8 Oct - Weekend - Embodied Mindfulness, Edge & Rest Yoga Scotland, Galashiels
- 4 Nov - Moving from Correction to Freedom, CPD day ONLINE for BWY East Sussex
- 21 Apr - Yoga Therapy for Grief & Loss CPD Day , BWY Kent, Ashford Road Community Association Hall, Canterbury
- 18 May - Yoga Therapy for Grief & Loss CPD Day , BWY Merseyside, St Bridgets Hall, West Kirby