If you are looking to buy more than one yoga belt then this could be just the deal you were looking for. Buy a box of twenty-four together and save money. You can choose from our full range of colours and mix or match the colurs to suit your requirements.
Yoga belts or straps are a practical and versatile aid to your practice, and are used extensively in Iyengar yoga classes. Use them to help open tight shoulders and relieve the strain in your upper back in shoulder and chest openers, and for extending reach in hamstring stretches and forward bends. They can assist you to stretch safely into postures, and to hold legs and shoulders in place, helping you to build your confidence is a range of yoga postures.
Now in a range of bright colours to help you co-ordinate with your kit.
- Lightweight durable construction.
- 100% cotton webbing.
- Metal sliding bar buckle.
- Soft, strong and robust.
- Ideal for any yoga or Pilates classes.
- Hand made using fair trade principles, supporting families in India.
- Machine washable. Please note that occasionally the dyes used may not be 100% colourfast. We would advise hand-washing separately for the first wash.
- Size: 2m long x 4cm wide (70" x 1.5") .... 6' long
- Great belt for all types of practice - love the colour ! Review by Jacqueline
I chose the vibrant orange belt, along with the aubergine coloured sticky mat. It's a lovely uplifting combination colourwise. The belt ticks all the boxes, having used it in a dynamic practice as well as yin and restorative. I have since ordered enough for the entire studio. (Posted on 16/01/2018)