Yoga Books we love
Yoga Books specially chosen to suit all levels of yoga fans.
When choosing our Yoga Books, we were careful to cover as many of the topics as possible and ensure that every level of yogi is catered for. We are continually expanding our range of Yoga Books, so please check back regularly.
- £15.99Yoga of the Subtle Body: Tias LittleA Guide to the Physical and Energetic Anatomy of Yoga
- £25.00Chakra Yoga: Anodea JudithA wonderful companion to Anodea Judith's decades of teachings. Providing exploration through yogic methods for liberating, transforming, and balancing our energetic body and life.
- £15.99What We Say Matters: Judith Hanson LasaterWhat We Say Matters: Practicing Nonviolent Communication. By Judith Hanson Lasater and Ike K. Lasater
- £17.99The Breathing Book: Donna FarhiThe Breathing Book. A practical guide to improving concentration, deepening relaxation, and much more. By Donna Farhi
- £11.99Living Your Yoga: Judith Hanson LasaterLiving Your Yoga. Stretching the meaning of yoga beyond its familiar poses and breathing techniques to include the events of daily life. By Judith Hanson Lasater
- £15.99Relax and Renew: Judith Hanson LasaterRelax and Renew: Restful Yoga for Stressful Times. By Judith Hanson Lasater.