A filter water bottle that uses a traditional Japanese binchotan charcoal to make your tap water taste great.
- It Makes tap water tase great!
- IBPA free tritan, cork, stainless steel, silicon
- includes x1 binchotan active charcoal filter ( 6months life)
- W 8.5cm H 24cm / w 3.3" H 9.4"
- 800 ml 27 floz
- The bottle is diswaher safe. (The cork is not diswasher safe and charcoal need to remove)
- Travel Product
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Simply drop & lock your charcoal into the bottle. Fill with drinking (potable) tap water. Wait for the charcoal to filter chemicals from the water overnight is ideal, but you will taste the difference after just one hour). Then, enjoy great tasting water!
HOW LONG WILL IT LAST?
If you are using your Binchotan with our 'eau good' bottle and fill it up once a day, then it should last three months. You are then able to recharge it by boiling it in water for ten minutes and then leaving to dry in sunlight. You should be able to keep recharging it for a further three months.
Binchotan active charcoal has been used in Japan as a water purifier since the 17th century. It reduces chlorine, mineralises the water and balances the pH. The binchotan active charcoal can be used for up to 6 months and amazingly recycles for many different uses after this