1.8m Yoga Belt, D Ring
Yoga belts or straps are a practical and versatile aid to your practice, and are used extensively in Iyengar yoga classes. Use them to help open tight shoulders and relieve the strain in your upper back in shoulder and chest openers, and for extending reach in hamstring stretches and forward bends. They can assist you to stretch safely into postures, and to hold legs and shoulders in place, helping you to build your confidence is a range of yoga postures.
These belts have a strong d-ring buckle, so you can adjust the strap to suit your own practice and posture. Now in a range of bright colours to help you co-ordinate with your kit..
- Lightweight durable construction.
- 100% cotton webbing.
- Metal D-ring.
- Soft, strong and robust.
- Ideal for any yoga or Pilates classes.
- Hand made using fair trade principles, supporting families in India.
- Machine washable. Please note that occasionally the dyes used may not be 100% colourfast. We would advise hand-washing separately for the first wash.
- Size: 1.8m long x 3.5cm wide (70" x 1.4") .... 6' long