Yoga Therapy Courses & Diploma
What brought you here?
- How am I feeling?
- How can I deal with dread, worry and stress?
- How would I like to be with myself and those around me?
- How is life changing me?
- How can I be free to be myself?
- Is it time to do life differently?
- Who is talking, who is listening?
- Where can I get help in making wise choices?
Judy Hirsh Sampath says "What would it be like focus on what's right with you rather than trying to fix what's wrong with you? I see so many people who gain such profound insight, clarity, calm and joy through these transformational processes, it might work for you too".
When you feel resilient and calm, everybody around you benefits.
It takes a lot of energy to hold yourself together, to hold your body tight for protection, to hold down emotions and parts of yourself you don't wish to be seen. It's natural to experience mood swings, exhaustion, on the edge when life throws us pain and suffering.
You may have disturbing thoughts, worry about the future, pain in the body, tension headaches, interrupted sleep or little sleep at all.
Even reading the above words may spark some feelings of stress in your body! Seem familiar?
The good news is that there are simple ways to look after yourself, your physical and mental wellbeing, to find a way back to the joy of being you.
We know from history, evolution & neuroscience that human beings are adaptable, resilient, and have found creative ways to survive, transform and thrive under stress.
You already have coping mechanisms hard-wired into your brain, and loving goodness deep inside your heart.
The ancient wisdom of yoga provides tried and tested tools to cope with fear and suffering that have been used for centuries
- Find an anchor in all the turbulence, anxiety and stress.
- Learn how to listen and celebrate the miracle of your body!
- Be free to be yourself again
So, how was that breathing practice for you?
What you can do next
- BOOK NOW Join an online course
- CLASSES Register for a yoga, breathing & relaxation class
- BOOK NOW Book a 1-2-1 yoga therapy session with Judy & team
- EMAIL JUDY A personalised guided relaxation tailor-made for you or your loved one
- Shop for some yoga kit - commit to practice at home - SIGN UP FOR our newsletter for a discount on your first order
Judy trains health professionals and yoga practitioners to become confident and effective yoga teachers and yoga therapists. She has over 20 years of experience in guiding people through stressful life events, grief, insomnia, fertility issues, anxiety & depression. Judy Hirsh Sampath, founder of Yoga United, has 20 years’ experience of guiding people with back pain, grief, insomnia, anxiety & depression, and navigating challenging and traumatic life events.
She is the course director of Yoga United Yoga Therapy Professional training and is on the faculty of Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy, US.
What kit you will need
For restorative and better sleep breaks, you can use cushions, bolsters, pillows, blankets, eye mask
SIGN UP FOR our newsletter for a discount on your first order
Order you new kit now and support women in India who make our products with love and care, and are struggling in lockdown.
YOGA RETREATS IN INDIA - be the first to know when they're ON... currently all on HOLD.
We have been running retreats in India since 2008 and are waiting to book for Jan/Feb 2021. Leave your guidebook at home but for now, leave your details and be the first to know!