This small round zafu, or meditation cushion, is ideal for sitting comfortably, cross legged or kneeling, whether in meditation, conversation, or drinking tea. It provides a gentle support helping you to keep the spine lifted while taking pressure off the knees and easing the stretch in the hips.
Small enough to carry to class, it's compact enough to double as a pillow if you fell inclined to lie down rather than sit.
The cover is made from 100% cotton, with a carry-handle and a zip so you can remove the inner cushion easily when the cover needs a wash. The inner cushion is filled with Rayon fibre which complies with UK fire regulations.
- Cover: 100% cotton.
- Filling: Rayon fibre.
- Conforms to UK fire regulations.
- Ideal for any type of yoga or meditation
- Perfect for restorative classes.
- Handmade by Yogamalai using fair trade principles, supporting families in India.
- Machine washable removable covers. Please note that occasionally the dyes used may not be 100% colourfast. We would advise hand-washing your cover separately for the first wash.
- Size: Approx 15cm high x 32cm diameter / 6” high x 13” diameter